The Six Benefits of Aerobic Exercise
Aerobic exercise on the human body has the following benefits:
(1) to improve cardiac function: aerobic exercise make the heart muscle becomes stronger, beating more powerful, there is more blood each time out, but also to improve the heart’s own blood supply.
(2) To increase lung function: aerobic exercise can breathe better, faster, thereby increasing lung capacity, that is, the ability to increase oxygen intake.
(3) Control of hypertension: studies suggest that aerobic exercise on people with normal blood pressure effect is small; the impact of the interventions on blood pressure is relatively large. Adhere to the aerobic exercise; some people can drop systolic blood pressure 10 mm Hg, diastolic blood pressure decreased 6 mm Hg, the decrease or even bigger.
(4) Weight: hypertension, diabetes is often associated with obesity, high cholesterol; lack of physical activity and eating too much can also cause obesity.
In turn, a certain degree of obesity increases the risk of the possibility of hypertensive heart disease and diabetes. Brisk walking a day increased by 2 times, 120 meters per minute, 20 minutes, in conjunction with proper diet, 2 weeks to lose 0.5 kg of fat can be. If sustained, it can be reduced by 12 kg a year of pure fat.
(5) To improve the mental state: Stick to participate in aerobic exercise, can eliminate the effects of epinephrine, helps control the tension of life. After the move operation the role of the body’s endorphins, so that each person can and exercise aerobic exercise will be to comfort.
(6) to increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis: a fast walk need to support the weight of bone, muscle and joint participation and coordination of body movements, increased load-bearing capacity of bone marrow, effectively preventing the loss of calcium, exercise of the bone and joint flexibility.
Aerobic exercise is the most important muscle groups in the country Omro activities to exercise the heart rate were increased to a certain range, so that those who exercise the heart rate increased to a certain extent, and for 20 minutes.
Such as walking, running, swimming, aerobics and so on are such a sport. Usually aerobic exercise 3 times a week, every time 30 minutes; or 4 times a week, every 20 minutes; or 5 times a week, preferably every 20-30 minutes.